If you voted yes, please express an opinion as to which of the following books you would prefer:
Here are links to the pages for the books on the Amazon website (more complete than the Barnes and Noble website):
- Absolute Monarchs: A History of the Papacy by John Julius Norwich.
- The Catholic Church Through the Ages: A History by John Vidmar
- The Compact History of the Catholic Church by Alan Schreck
- The Dividing of Christendom by Christopher Dawson
- Whose Bible Is It?: A Short History of the Scriptures by Jaroslav Pelikan
- Roger Williams and the Creation of the American Soul: Church, State, and the Birth of Liberty by John M. Barry
Of course you may add a comment if you wish to share your views.